CASSETTE, 25MM 2PC, SOLU-SERT, 50/BX
The Solu-Sert™ filter capsule is a self-contained filter cassette capsule that captures all particles collected by a filter cassette. It consists of an MCE filter membrane sealed to a cellulose shell to create the capsule.
Item Number: 528MCE-SS
Availability: Built To Order - Allow 5-7 Days
The Solu-Sert filter capsule is a self-contained filter "cassette capsule that captures all particles collected by a filter cassette. It consists of an MCE filter membrane sealed to a cellulose shell to create the capsule. This capsule is then inserted into a Zefon 2-Piece filter cassette with a support pad as a complete unit. After sampling the entire capsule is removed, digested in an acid solution, and then analysis performed. This process eliminates the need to rinse or wipe the cassette interior to account for "wall deposits and makes it ideal for performing airborne metals analysis.
How it works:
Air flows into the filter cassette through the inlet and continues into the Solu-Sert. Particulate is then contained within the Solu-Sert while the airflow continues through the filter membrane and exits out the cassette outlet.
- Contains 100% of the sample collected within the capsule.
- Meets NIOSH requirements for including "wall deposits as part of the sample.
- Suitable for 15 NIOSH methods (listed below).
- Easy laboratory processing with NO rinsing or wiping.
- Lightweight shell design contributes to less background and improved limits of detection vs using a heavier weight shell.